We advocate aggressively on behalf of our clients. Our firm has extensive experience in State, Trial and Appellate Courts. We also regularly represent clients before Federal Courts.
When appropriate, we also encourage our clients to participate in Alternative Dispute Resolution, such as Mediation or Arbitration. We have successfully prosecuted and defended our clients’ interests in a myriad of disputes, including Commercial Law, Contracts, Corporate and Partnership Law, Personal Injury matters, Real Property Law, Will Contests and Trust litigation, etc.
We also handle a wide range of felony and misdemeanor criminal cases, including:
· Domestic Violence and related offenses
· Drug crimes – Manufacturing, possession, and distribution of cocaine, methamphetamine, heroin, and marijuana
· Juvenile Proceedings
· Property crimes – Burglary, theft, trespass, vandalism
· Sex crimes – Rape, sexual assault, molestation, prostitution, date rape, indecent exposure, pornography, and child abuse
· Traffic Offenses
· Violent crimes – Aggravated assault, simple assault, robbery, arson, homicide, and hate crimes
· White-collar crimes – Fraud, bank fraud, bribery, forgery, insurance fraud, money laundering, and tax evasion